Sunday, January 20, 2019

Field Trip to Science Centre!

Field Trip to Science Centre

We had so much fun on the field trip!! I was very impressed by their knowledge of the constellations and the planets! #ProudTeacher


Reminders/Announcements

1. I will send some information home over the next week regarding the poem that your child has to memorize for the contest. Just waiting for some verification before I send those! (No one can have the same poem in S.K.)

2. For any updates this week while I'm away you may refer to the other SK blogs:

3. Giving you a heads-up early: ITS OUR TURN FOR THE BAKE SALE NEXT WEEK!! We have to bring in items to sell at the bake sale... please send in peanut free items next Monday(28TH) and Tuesday(29TH) (when I am back - 28th & 29th!) 

4. Next Thursday is Casual Day - January 31, 2019.


No comments:

Post a Comment