Wednesday, December 19, 2018

December 19th, 2018

The Wednesday That Feels Like Thursday! 

We started our day with morning meeting. After morning meeting Ms. Gray read us a story about a dog and a bird... after we read the story our friends lead the conversation and starting asking questions to each other to show their comprehension. (Characters, & the beginning, middle, and end...) Ms. Gray was very impressed with all of our friends. We are working on building the skills to demonstrate comprehension of a story that we just heard.

Gym, Recess, Lunch

During our inquiry into Math, we took our addition unit test! IT WENT GREAT! All of our friends did fabulous! When we were finished with this we began working on our door decorating!!

Recess, Snack, French, and Library!
During recess my friends made me a chocolate cake... and then made it even bigger! It tasted DELICIOUS! (One of my friends said, "don't eat too much or you'll get sick..." ............That is probably not the things that would make me sick...)

We had a great day and we were very busy doing lots of fun activities for the holidays! ;) Can't wait for you to see their special surprise!

Reminders:

-Bake Sale: Thursday, December 20th
-Casual day (red, green & white): Thursday, December 20th.
-Because I don't have the copy of the spelling words at home and I apparently forgot to write the correct ones on my blog (SO SORRY), I will postpone the test until we have everyone back at school (lots of friends sick or out of town)...
-Christmas Holiday begins on Friday, December 21st.

No comments:

Post a Comment